Kelly Lowry, MFT
A little about me:
- As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT)
- and a Certified School Counselor (PPS) for over 25 years,
- I have worked in clinical and school settings
- with children, teens, and parents,
- all over LA county.
- In addition, I have specializations in
- parent education and anger management.
- After raising two daughters and moving
- into the next phase of my life,
- I am focusing on supporting my community through difficult "life transitions"
- that can cause anxiety or depression.
- Whether it be, graduating high school
- and staring down the great unknown;
- entering into a new career or relationship...
- or thinking of leaving one;
- struggling with the intensity of being a new parent,
- or transitioning out of parenthood into the empty nest;
- I am here for you.
- Together we will define your personal challenges,
- look closely at your strengths and your needs,
- and work toward insight that resonates deeply.
- I will help you set goals, embrace new tools & techniques, and build the confidence
- to move into the next phase of your journey.