Kelly Lowry, MFT
A little about me:
- As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT)
- and a Certified School Counselor (PPS) for over 25 years,
- I have worked in clinical and school settings
- with children, teens, and parents, all over LA county.
- In addition, I have specializations in
- parent education and anger management.
- After raising two daughters and moving
- into the next phase of my life,
- I am focusing on supporting my community through difficult "life transitions"
- that can cause anxiety or depression.
- Whether it be, graduating high school
- and staring down the great unknown,
- struggling with the intensity of being a new parent,
- or transitioning out of parenthood
- and into the empty nest,
- I am here for you.
- Together we will define your personal challenges,
- ask the right questions, and find answers
- that resonate deeply.
- We will work together
- using humor and camaraderie
- to develop a structure, set goals,
- and learn tools you can use
- to move more confidently into
- the next phase of your journey.